Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Check out Beth's persuasive writing!


I love homework

I think we should have homework. Here are some reasons why:  Firstly it helps your brain so you can learn better at school.  Secondly if you do really good homework you may get awarded with something, for example a certificate.  Last of all you could get better at your maths and your teacher can see you climbing up that basic facts ladder.  I hope you agree with me now that you should start doing more homework.

Beth Kenna
Room 16

4 comments:

  1. cool writing I like your writing it's very interesting beth from Kaci :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI i hope you like my writing from BETH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth

    I am very proud of you and look forward to you doing lots more home work

    Love from Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth i really like your writing.I like your dad's comment.From Ashley-reid

    ReplyDelete