Monday, May 9, 2011

Jenna and Jasper's big weekend




Jasper and I have been very busy this weekend.

On Saturday we went shopping with Dad and Arden for Mum’s mothers day present. That night we went to a 40th birthday party. I think Jasper had too much fun because he feel asleep in the car on the way home. I might have too.

On Sunday it was Mother’s Day and we all gave Mum her mother’s day present which she loved. We had lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunty Erin, Uncle Kris, Dad, Mum, Arden and Blake at our place. After they went home Jasper and I rode my bike around the back yard. Later, Dad took Jasper, Arden and I to the river and we went four wheel driving. It was very bumpy and there was lots of mud. The truck got really dirty and Jasper thought it was cool.
From Jenna

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Jenna. Who is the teddy bear?I love your blog room 16 its grate.I love your bright colourful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Jasper had a lot of fun with you and your family.
    Yes your blog looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenna you must of had a good tme. room 16 is the best. mrs lambert comes back soon in august.from grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Jenna!
    I wonder what Jasper would get his mother for mother's day.
    I am back in August, Grace! I'm looking forward to see what you have been doing since I left :)

    See you soon,
    from Miss Lambert

    ReplyDelete